Friday, April 16, 2004

Superwoman

Man, I Feel Like A Woman
Attention Ladies! With Victoria’s Secret ditching their televised fashion show and all the hoopla over Ms. Jackson, I’m starting to think that the female form is not being sufficiently appreciated. So, I want to remind/inform all you pretty things some of the best places to buy lingerie. In SoHo, there’s Agent Provocateur at 133 Mercer St. and Le Corset by Selima on 80 Thompson St. Plus, if you are ever near NYU checking out the handsome young boys, stop by La Petite Coquette (51 University Place. (P.S.: Guys! Shopping with your lady for lingerie can be a rewarding adventure.)

Magic Man
Instead of the textbook “performance art for dummies”, Neal Medlyn succeeds in screwing with your mind while seducing your funny bone! Catch Neal Medlyn's Manfinger at Collective Unconscious, (145 Ludlow Street) this Friday April 16, at 8PM and again on May 7, 2004. The price is only $7.

It's Raining Men
Help Me Find A Boyfriend! I will reserve a section each week to let you know how it’s going. After reading last week’s newsletter, Hurry Date Co-Founder, Adele Testani offered me a free pass to attend a Hurry Date event last Wednesday at Fuelray (68 West 3rd Street). It was fun! If you have never been to a speed-dating event, it is like musical chairs for inebriated adults. So I was happy to meet 25 eligible bachelors in a single night. As far as a match goes, I kinda fancy a guy from the event who actually lives in my neighborhood. Go figure! If you think of anyone eligible, please email me at nichellenewsletter@yahoo.com.

Maneater
Are you ready to laugh? My very funny and talented friend Abby Rosin is performing comedy next Wednesday at 8:30PM the Laugh Lounge 151 Essex Street. The Laugh Lounge is a nice place to grab a beer and a laugh. You can get there by taking the F train to Delancey.

No comments: