Friday, February 06, 2004

The Spy Who Loved Me

File this one under shameless self-promotion. I got published in the Agent Provocateur newsletter! I adore Agent Provocateur's naughty British lingerie and accessories. So I submitted a letter of praise.

Letter from America

"I love Agent Provocateur's store in Soho. I had a lovely and exciting experience the moment I walked in. I love the rich decor of the store. The sales attendants are very sexy and attentive. I tried on one of the naughty nipple-out bras and matching panties. I looked so damn hot! It was a great thing for me as a woman because trying on clothes in a store has always been a chore for me. I fluctuate between a size 10 or size 12 and I have D-cup boobs; many of the NYC couture fashions don't fit me properly. I want to thank you guys for being so wonderfully sexy and bringing a fun place to shop or browse to NYC.

My AP fantasy would be to bring my boyfriend there for a little fashion show. He could sit in a chair, as I come out of the dressing room with different lingerie (thongs, chemise, teddy, panties, bras, etc) and donning the required accessories (collars, whip and those pink mules) He'd get so excited that he wants to undress me, and we have a little fling in the dressing room. Plus, he'd buy me thousands of dollars of Agent Provocateur lingerie. (I love the sparkly pink lotion, too!)"

Visit the cute little AP store in Soho (133 Mercer St) or check out the niche inside Henri Bendel's.


Holla back at nichellenewsletter@yahoo.com

No comments: